As one of the world’s great intellectual destinations, the University of Chicago empowers students and scholars to ask big questions, break disciplinary boundaries, and challenge conventional thinking in virtually every field of study.
The University of Chicago is an urban research university that has driven new ways of thinking since 1890. Our commitment to free and open inquiry draws inspired scholars to our global campuses, where ideas are born that challenge and change the world.
We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of original ideas. Students in the College develop critical, analytic, and writing skills in our rigorous, interdisciplinary core curriculum.
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate program, Graduate program, Master program, MBA program and PhD program.
Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, socioeconomic
status, disability, sexual orientation, or financial ability.
The University of Chicago Scholarship is open to people who meet the following criteria:
- Great academic achievements
- Are between the ages of 20 and 55 at the time of application submission, although
exceptional applicants younger than 20 maybe considered.
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in the sector/track selected.
- Full free tuition fee.
- An annual living allowance
- Travel allowance.
- Health insurance coverage.
To apply, you must submit an official application for admission and a scholarship through the online application system. (All Section of the application must be completed online)
There is no application fee.
Late applications will not be accepted
It is important to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- Write a statement of purpose, this should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.