About the Scholarship:
The United States Embassy Awards, a cornerstone of the development of the United State government, assistance Program to Africa, providing access to higher (postgraduate) education, training and vocational (professional) training, Developing opportunities for suitably qualified Africans from eligible countries on their return to
workplace, United State Embassy Awards Alumni are expected to contribute actively to development in their home
This Scholarship is offered annually and it is solely based on merit as regards to individual performance and the award goes to United State Universities.
Area of Concentration:
- Agriculture/Food Security
- Public Policy (including public sector management, public sector reform, trade, international diplomacy)
- Environmental Management
- Natural Resource Management (including mining-related subjects)
- Technical and Vocational Education & Training (available for Short Courses only)
- Energy (including Natural Gas and Oil Technology)
- Natural Resource Management
- Transport (including Ports, Roads and Airports Management)
- Study in USA- Boston University Fully Funded Scholarship, 2018/2019
Scholarship Eligibility and Criteria:
- You must be at least 25 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of your application.
- You must have at least three (3) years’ relevant post graduate work experience. This work experience
must be in a role relevant to your proposed field of study and to your employment organization type
(e.g. public sector applicants should demonstrate public sector work experience, and so on). Preference
will be given to candidates with greater periods of experience.
- You possess, as a minimum, a Bachelors degree (or the equivalent) from a recognized Institution of at
least 4 years in length with at least a 3rd Class Pass.
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and respect the opinions of others.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- An energetic, positive attitude.
- Student’s academic achievements
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in the sector selected
- You are an early or mid-career professional working in the Public Sector, the Private Sector or a
- Organization (Civil Society) in one of the listed priority fields of study.
- You wish to undertake a Masters degree in Australia in one of the listed priority fields of study. You
cannot study a Masters of Business Administration.
- You have a clear vision for how you will use the knowledge gained through the Masters degree to
improve policy, practice or education in the proposed field of study.
- Gender Equality: Australia Awards target equal participation by women and men. Applications from
women are strongly encouraged, and mechanisms are in place to support women applicants and
- Disability Inclusion: Australia Awards aim to ensure that people with a disability are given fair and equal
opportunity to compete for and obtain a scholarship. Applications from people with a disability are
strongly encouraged. Mechanisms are in place to support applicants and Awardees requiring specific
Number of Scholarships: Up to 10,000
Value of Scholarships: This is a Full government sponsored scholarship
Duration of Scholarship: For the duration of the programme
Select your country of origin. Follow the specific instruction on the page.
Sponsors: US Embassy Awards in Africa, an initiative of the United States Government.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- Write a statement of purpose, this should convey your interest, academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed